What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice. I’m only risking my iPad Mini on the public betas. Since I primarily use it for handwritten notes (in Notes) the new scribble features were too much temptation.

Guess I’ll update now. :)
The device running Public Beta is the first generation iPad Pro 12.9” from 2015. :)
My main device has iPadOS 13.6 installed.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Smart. I’ve noticed a few bugs, mostly with running shortcuts from the widget. Speaking of which, they seem to have removed the weather widget.
The widget was showing information for Cupertino, and I was too lazy to find out how to change that, so I removed it. I didn‘t notice the missing widget until you posted it.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
To edit a widget’s content, long press the widget and choose Edit Widget from the pop-up menu. That said, I did this several times when I first set up the widget, and it remained stuck on Cupertino. I kept choosing Local, and it didn’t change. I had to search for and choose my city before it changed.

Just so you’ll know what to do when the widget comes back, as I’m sure it will.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To edit a widget’s content, long press the widget and choose Edit Widget from the pop-up menu. That said, I did this several times when I first set up the widget, and it remained stuck on Cupertino. I kept choosing Local, and it didn’t change. I had to search for and choose my city before it changed.

Just so you’ll know what to do when the widget comes back, as I’m sure it will.
Thank you!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Playing with the new iOS 14 Beta shape recognition feature in Notes.

4761FA04-0F39-4C5D-B1BD-11CBCE45375B.jpeg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watching NASA‘s “Countdown to Mars 2020”; waiting for the Perseverance rover’s launch from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m watching Richard Hammond exploring the world’s biggest car factory (VW, Wolfsburg, Germany) on TV.

Most reactions

Latest posts