What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Aerofly

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just update my 4 devices (iPhone SE, iPad Air2, iPhone XR and IPad Pro 11) to iOS13.1 Beta and iPadOS13.1 Beta.

All appear to work ok except the iPad Air2, which is exhibiting a strange bug, in that when I open a folder (of which I have many) the folder background appears to be missing !, meaning the icons underneath are still visible. I’ve tried different wallpapers and no different.
I’ve tried a power off/on and a soft reset, but the bug still persists.
I’ve searched the web to see if anyone else has the same bug, but not found anything.

Has anyone here updated an Air2 to iPadOS13.1 beta and had the same bug?

Thinking about it, I think this really should have gone in the iOS13 thread.

View attachment 87372

I took JA’s advice and reported my problem, and just as an update on this, iPadOS 13.1 beta2 has corrected the folder problem on my iPad Air2.[emoji106],

Aerofly

iPad Fan
Reaction score
20 years ago to the day today, I was sitting in a hospital room being told my father had passed away from a severe heart attack............follow on exactly 20 years, and here I am today sitting in the same hospital waiting for an eye examination.

Talk about déjà vu!

PrismStudios

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.prism-studios.org
CB92EFC4-7DBD-4925-8122-0269DFC8EE3B.jpeg
Working at a convention. My altar......er.....office. My card payment setup. I’m running the iPhone as a hotspot for the iPad. Facility wants $50 a day for WiFi.....No..... L

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts