What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watching "Mount St. Helens: 30 Years of Change".

30 years? I'm suddenly feeling old. I remember the day(s) of the eruption clearly. We were not seriously endangered where I live, but we did get some ashfall In south eastern Washington.
I was in British Columbia at the time and we were close enough to hear the eruption, even though we were about 250 miles away.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I was in British Columbia at the time and we were close enough to hear the eruption, even though we were about 250 miles away.

At about 400 miles away, we did not hear it, or if we did, then did not realize what it was. My first warning was an eerie storm approaching from the west, and a dark sky. I went inside to ask mom when we were supposed to leave for an evening event. When she told me it was still early afternoon I turned on the radio to hear what was happening.

I was 18, and the event was a church graduation ceremony. A strange way to start off one's theoretical adulthood.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wishing everyone a great Sunday
IMG_0032.JPG

Most reactions

Latest posts