What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Me too. I expect it to be a non-event. Besides the listed fixes, I'm hoping to get back the bell in Siri. No because it's necessary, but because I'm used to it.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Done. No beep. I asked Siri, and got this.

e47b66866468e55da24176b1c494279f.jpg

Maybe it's not supposed to be there anymore.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
And again, this time a PDF from the iPad. I used iCloud drive, but the screenshot is Dropbox, just because. For some reason PDF Expert's document picker keeps crashing.

image.png

Attachments

• Dictation Tricks.pdf
    35.6 KB · Views: 112

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Updating my iPad to iOS 9.0.1. It's been noticeably slowing down lately, hoping it will hang on for a few more years because I just bought the MBP so a new iPad isn't in my budget :p

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Stuck in updating purgatory. I feel like I've spent weeks of my life updating Apple devices. First updating 10 iOS devices to iOS 9. Then my 2 MacBooks to El Capitan. My heart sank when I saw there's another El Capitan update coming up. Now, I'm halfway through with updating all iOS devices to 9.0.2.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Stuck in updating purgatory. I feel like I've spent weeks of my life updating Apple devices. First updating 10 iOS devices to iOS 9. Then my 2 MacBooks to El Capitan. My heart sank when I saw there's another El Capitan update coming up. Now, I'm halfway through with updating all iOS devices to 9.0.2.

Well, at least the point updates are relatively small and painless.

I've updated all 3 of my devices, and am happy enough. It looks like El Capitan may have fixed some stability issues with my 2009 iMac; though it's too early to be sure.

If you get completely fed up with updating two MacBooks, feel free to send one my way. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts