What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Buying my youngest (15yrs old) daughter, an white iPad mini 16gb with her birthday money. We will make up the difference. Our Apple family increases daily. Hubby is the only one without an iPad now. We are not obsessed at all

iPad x 3
Iphone x 5
iPod Touch x 2
Apple TV.

Hmmm?

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

That's a great prezzie, Hayles. :) I bet she can't wait to receive it. I hope this means you will have more access to your Apple TV!

I guess hubby will be content to borrow unused kit lying around! :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, not really. He's not a technophobe like us girlies. Although he is really into his iphone when he thinks we are not looking. He'd rather be outside in his veg garden digging, watering etc... Unfortunately, the summer is approaching and the farmers markets, fairs etc... Are increasing so he's out all the time. I've hardly seen him this bank holiday weekend. Sigh! Thank god for my iPad. It's a godsend for loneliness. My eldest daughter is doing her cross stitch opposite me in the patio under the gazebo. She is doing one of Barrington Court garden. Such devotion! I'm not such a fan. My last attempt at knitting is a nearly finished scarf which has been in the making for 6-8 years at least. I'm a reader of books, listener of music, and of course IPF and apple websites and the news. I'm regretting my black trousers, they are soaking up the sun and its burning my skin!!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh and thanks for the birthday wishes. I will pass them on.

Most reactions

Latest posts