What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
goofy8275 said:
Heading to the apple store to replace my EARBUDS

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

I cannot use earbuds. They don't stay in place and I get a skin reaction. I use a type of earphone with an over ear clip.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Took back the earbuds, got the one with the inline remote free (was hoping for earpods :()

image-738452926.jpg

iPad mini wasn't on display :( but iPhone 5 was :)
The new iPhone is cool, new iPod touch is really amazing how thin/ light it is...
The new nano is kind of weird, kind of attempt to make it more ipodtouch like (home button, app Icons,)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Reaction score
Were going to have to take my ipad to the apple store on Monday. Because my microphone is messed up and whenever I record something I cant hear it. It works perfectly fine when I listen to music or something. But its the microphone when I record causing the problem. It sounds like a frizzing television. I tried the advice about the vacuum putting the hose to it and trying to suck up anything in it. It worked once, but as soon as I took it outside to record, it messed up. Before I recorded inside and it worked. But after I recorded something outside that sounded fine, the next recording was fizzed up. And now its not working again

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Looks like you're attending the "Ice Bowl"
:)
AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Here's the pile if snow they plowed from the practice field.

image-2516016135.jpg.

image-2807469135.jpgHere's the pre- game pep rally on the practice field.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Taking this picture of the football stadium where the Saskatchewan Roughriders play.

image-1565325511.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts