What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you currently playing now? :)

coolkirsten

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doc74
Im playing
Rimelands: Hammer of Thor
Illusia
Solomons keep :)
What about you??

Doc74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool Kirsten, I just finished dungeon hunter....thinking about getting the sequel...was good but a bit easy. Want an rpg with a challenge. You know?

coolkirsten

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I know exactly what you mean!!! I've got pokemon on my iPad now, which is quite funny!! Rimelands is a good rpg, but it's quite short, once you get the hang of it!

Doc74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah had a bit of a play on that (rimelands) ... Really not sure whats going to be the next challenge????

coolkirsten

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I know!! It's hard to find a good rpg these days!!! The older ones are always better in my opinion!!

coolkirsten

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Illusia and solomons keep, and both quite good games! I would recommend them, as they are a bit more challenging!

Doc74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
coolkirsten said:
Illusia and solomons keep, and both quite good games! I would recommend them, as they are a bit more challenging!

Are they both on iPhone? Can't see an iPad version??

Odonil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently playing Soulcalibur. It never gets old and boring, and even though tumblr can indeed have the old tumblr dashboard back, I'd rather wait.

Last edited:

Bracken

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just finished Across Ages. Sort of reminiscent of secret of mana, but much shorter and no storyline comparatively. Before that was pocket rpg, which was fun but short.

Most reactions

Latest posts