What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the new iPad Help section!

Anne Schaeffer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have the same problem, but couldn't figure out how to change the password on the outgoing server. instead, i turned that server off and let the others take over...and now i can send. still not sure why this all happened, but at least i can use it.

hunch110

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good day to all, need help with my problem. My iPad locked-up and I had to press the home button and the power button together in order to restart it. After doing that, the iPad will not boot past the screen with the Apple logo. By the way my ipad is jailbroken. Does it have an effect on the problem? Hope to here some possible solutions soon. Thanks.

Grandad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have created a new section dedicated to iPad Support! Please use this section if your having a problem with your iPad, stuck, don't understand something, or just need help setting something up. The iPadForums.net community is here to help!

I have said it before but this is definitely the best forum community I have belonged to!
This new section is just proof of that!

As it happens I need some help.....How can I convince my wife I need an iPhone???
(Only joking!!) :D

soasian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a new IPad user and I hope somebody can help me with the ff:

1. It takes years for some apps to download so I'd rather delete them, however I can't seem to find the 'x' button when I long-press the icon.

2. Archie app already downloaded but whenever I try to get comics, it says 'Product download failed, request timed out'. It happens everytime. Am I missing something?

pirwin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have successfully added a folder of pictures from my pc to my ipad but each time I try to transfer a second folder it eliminates the first folder from the ipad. How can I add more than one folder to the photo section of my ipad?

JFrazier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you save an email into Dropbox or QuickOffice? Not an attachment, but the body of the email?

soasian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a new IPad user and I hope somebody can help me with the ff:

1. It takes years for some apps to download so I'd rather delete them, however I can't seem to find the 'x' button when I long-press the icon.

2. Archie app already downloaded but whenever I try to get comics, it says 'Product download failed, request timed out'. It happens everytime. Am I missing something?

Problem #2 solved by reinstalling the app.

New problem:
Can't log in to facebook using Safari, Atomic broswer, and even facebook apps. Hope someone can lead the way.

Thanks.

Nawaaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Downloading in south africa

I just recently purchased my ipad, but am really technologically-challenged at the mo. Why can i not download free games from sites onto my ipad? It keeps flicking over to itunes when try and states :request cannot be completed.
Ps: am jailbroken
Any sites i can download from?

Krakrjaks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to put my email on my ipad but for the life of me I can't seem to remember my password. Does anybody have any ideas what I can do?

R.J. Sent from my iPad using iPF

rodz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad 16gb wifi on great signal but no internet, everything else works great,netbook wireless,pc,an iphone ,,but no luck with ipad i can't get it to work....what im i doing wrong??

Prophet Rams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys, i just got an Ipad and it just shows USB Cable & arrow pointing iTunes icon, but i want to get inside and operate it...cant seem to go thru...what must i do

lolagret

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rodz said:
ipad 16gb wifi on great signal but no internet, everything else works great,netbook wireless,pc,an iphone ,,but no luck with ipad i can't get it to work....what im i doing wrong??

Sometimes you can go to settings, wifi and renew lease. Good luck

Most reactions

Latest posts