What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to iPadForums.net - Your Apple iPad Forum & Community

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPadForums.net - The Ultimate Apple iPad Forum, Apple iPad 2 and Apple Tablet Computer fan site. This forum is your number one resource for all iPad News, iPad Reviews and iPad Discussions containing the largest collection of iPad related information anywhere on the web!! The first step would be to REGISTER so you can take advantage of all the features we have to offer. Registration is free and only takes a few seconds!

Be sure to checkout these areas of the site.

• iPad News - View the latest Apple Tablet and Apple iPad News
  • iPad Forum - Our Apple iPad Forum with thousands of discussions
  • iPad 2 Forum - Specific discussion on the new Apple iPad 2
  • iPad Apps - Apple iPad Application discussions
  • iPad Games - All iPad Gaming talk here
  • iPad Wallpapers - View the iPadForums.net free Wallpaper Gallery
  • iPad Accessories - Apple iPad accessories/case discussions and reviews
  • iPad Hacks - Discussions for hacking, unlocking, jailbreaking your Apple iPad
Below you will find important Apple iPad News, Apple Tablet Computer News, and other Apple Related News:

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to have you here :)

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello - Like you,, I will be a a future iPad user. I hope this site turns into a well informative board and we share our tricks and ideas with this new toy.. I'm still trying to figure out why i am buying one of these.... My wife keeps asking me and I have not came up with a good one yet..

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad and women

Hello - Like you,, I will be a a future iPad user. I hope this site turns into a well informative board and we share our tricks and ideas with this new toy.. I'm still trying to figure out why i am buying one of these.... My wife keeps asking me and I have not came up with a good one yet..

be ready you're wife will steal you're toy's , yet she didn't have an idea how useful it will be but i believe since she got in hand she will like too much

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Tell her that it will help keep you organized and that way you will have more time to spend with her :D

swelson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After jail breaking the 3gs can i use (rock your phone ) app, to gain access to the web?

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's a joke for the special occasion.... save your Boo's for later...

When Pati types on a PC keyboard, she goes Tapi Tapi Tapi,

What noise will she make on an iPad... ??

Dapi Dapi Dapi Dapi ...

ok I said you could Boo now :(

swelson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad insurance coverage

i just talked to my agent re ; ipad , i can after providing a receipt and a serial # get it covered with (no deductible) for under 30 bucks a year

swelson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The 3g order is in processing

To Our Valued Apple Customer:

Thank you for your recent order of the magical and revolutionary
iPad 3G.

We would like to confirm that your order will be shipped in late
April as communicated at the time you placed your order. You will
receive a confirmation notice when your order has shipped.

PO number:
LA MESA CA Web order number: W69140847
Apple customer no: 900004

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i just talked to my agent re ; ipad , i can after providing a receipt and a serial # get it covered with (no deductible) for under 30 bucks a year

Who or what is the company you deal with, is it a nationally known company like State Farm? just curious.

Reaction score
As what I observed and read about the information for iPad there are flaws about this gadget but still I want to have one to try its greatness.

momath

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello my name is walter

Hello my name is walter and I work at the Museum of math, a new museum dedicated to the love of math

Most reactions