What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We farm friends needed

Ho2op3s

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ho2op3s is my screen name, on all the time, level 35. Have lots of good stuff. Will send your order back right away

luis197705

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to "we" games ... I need friends in We farm and We Rule ... add me ... luis197705 ..

Mekeo21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still looking for more players to add me. I'm on level 35 with all of the top items available (multiple) and more being adding rapidly. Orders filled fast as I am still active player and looking to build a super farm.

Also active on We City, We Rule and Adventure Bay! Will find high gold/XP items on all four games. Add me!!!

Happy ordering.

mekeo21

DDustiNN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't mean this as an insult to anyone, but I just have to ask... Why is the whole world so obsessed with farming games now? FarmVille has taken over Facebook, and this looks to be just like it. I've seen my friends play FarmVille and I just don't "get it" I guess. What am I missing?? :confused: I feel like I'm the only one not attending the party, lol...

jopie33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't mean this as an insult to anyone, but I just have to ask... Why is the whole world so obsessed with farming games now? FarmVille has taken over Facebook, and this looks to be just like it. I've seen my friends play FarmVille and I just don't "get it" I guess. What am I missing?? :confused: I feel like I'm the only one not attending the party, lol...

I think it's just addicting once you start playing. Try it and you will see.

Vitc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got plenty of high income things on my farm: 18 breweries, 4 windmills, 4 tractors, ranger station, haunted house, hotel, etc. Many of these are waiting for orders! I check my farm twice a day. Username: vitc

Nip-N-Tuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Level 40 and active:

Meteors, plenty of Root Beer factories, plenty of Ranger stations. Trade and rake in the EXP and gold!

Nip-n-tuck

Pandy1024

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just started We Farm and I need friends! I don't have much buildings yet but just humour me and order from me!

Pandy1024

TIA!

Danijandro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Danijandro, the good Friend.

My user name is Danijandro. I check crops several times per day and always accept requests. I currently rank 1112 and have several high $ and XP items. I also play WeRule:)

Most reactions