What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Way to transfer PDF files to Adobe Reader

Naffiza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Adobe® Reader® is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing and interacting with PDF documents across platforms and devices. Download the free Adobe Reader X mobile app to work with PDF files on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Easily access, manage, and share a wide variety of PDF file types, including PDF Portfolios, password-protected documents, fillable forms, and Adobe LiveCycle® rights-managed PDF files.

Lots of users wonder how to transfer PDF files to Adobe Reader, that’s quite simple with the help of i-FunBox. Following is a brief tutorial:
·Open i-FunBox

·Choose “Documents†under “Adobe Readerâ€

·Then copy or drag your PDF file to i-FunBox

·Now take a look at your iPhone/iPad, and open your Adobe Reader documents, then you’ll find your PDF file there

For it's my first time to post articals, I have no permission to add pictures. But I think it's easy to understand ^_^!!

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Adobe Reader for iPad is a little superfluous. iOS has native support for PDF viewing, and apps like Goodreader or iBooks give you bountiful ways of transferring and storing it.

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if you want to view your pdf file use ibook but it you want to highlight the page download ebook reader but if you dont want to sync single everytime use dropbox its simple drop your files in the dropbox folder in your computer and you can put pdf,pictures,etc without pluging in your ipad YOU MUST CONNECTED TO THE WIRELESS to view or drop a file in your dropbox folder

iPad 3 

Most reactions