What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Water under screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micha3l

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I recently purchased an iPad 2, and thought I'd do the right thing and buy a screen protector.

When applying it it suggested lightly spraying the screen with water, applying the cover and using a credit card to squeeze the water out. When doing this it actually scratched the protector so I removed it.

The problem I now have is that it appears that there are little bubbles of water under the iPad screen! When looking really closely at the screen itself, it looks it may have a protective layer on it itself, and the water is under that but I don't know if your supposed to take this off? If touching the bubbles you can move them (like its under a protective layer).

Has anyone had this issue? Is there a layer on there from factory I was supposed to take off?

Thanks
Michael

OP
M

Micha3l

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can close the thread, silly mistake.

The actual protector was still on the screen, the protector's protective layer was all that I removed

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you sure you didn't apply a protective shield on top of a protective shield?

Sounds like a screen protector is still on the iPad. If there is not and you have bubbles I'm baffled.....but would use a credit card to try and remove them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts