What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invisible Shield by Zagg

lucyana1129

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Decided to go with the smart cover and back cover that goes with it. I really like that it keeps it from being bulky although it won't protect much if dropped. I'm having an issue with the screen protector though. It wants me to spray it with application solution before applying and to turn my iPad off for 12 hours or so. Did anyone not use the solution? It kind of freaks me out. I've never done that with any device. I just put it on. Love the smart cover though. I feel a little more protected now and not so antsy. Thanks in advance for the advice :)

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Go to a place that sells them and have them put it on. You need the solution as it is not an adhesive screen protector.

Sent from The Droid ... The one you were looking for...

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
You also do not need to leave the ipad off. You just need to be somewhat careful with how you handle it for a few hours after applying

Sent from The Droid ... The one you were looking for...

Most reactions