What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to JB, but still running iOS 4.2.1. Got some SHSH errors.

OP
A

Anil_Trinidad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^^Thread hijackers! Lol.

I had never upgraded from 4.2.1 as the one that came out after - apparently some people were having issues with wifi and what not, so I was very hesitant to change software until the bugs were sorted.

After I posted the thread, I figured - what the fu6k - might as well upgrade. So I upgraded to 4.3.2 last night. I will be proceeding to JB in the next few days. Thing is - I had d/loaded the IPSW for 4.2.1 already. So I have to go and get the one for 4.3.2 now (just in case). Wish me luck.

Reaction score
Anil_Trinidad said:
^^Thread hijackers! Lol.
After I posted the thread, I figured - what the fu6k - might as well upgrade. So I upgraded to 4.3.2 last night. I will be proceeding to JB in the next few days. Thing is - I had d/loaded the IPSW for 4.2.1 already. So I have to go and get the one for 4.3.2 now (just in case). Wish me luck.

God bless you with a good portion of jailbreaking luck :p

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for the hijack! Follow the tutorial stickies and you will be fine! Good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts