What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want a custom paint job for your iPad?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh yeah,

For those that don't get then it was not meant for you. Don't crap on the idea or the concept that different people like different things. Image is big to me, not $400.00 big, but important none the less. I live in Miami where everyone drives $100,000 dollar cars even if they work at McDonalds. :D

Don't hate because we also have the hottest women. I digress

I live in LA...the place im working at right now has 2 Ferraris in the parking lot. Whats your point?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in LA...the place im working at right now has 2 Ferraris in the parking lot. Whats your point?

joke mode: On

I live in Singapore, right behind my window i see my giant swimming pool …

Whats the point ??
Joke mode: Off

one of my friend have made pure carbon fiber shape for iPhone 3G/ 3Gs he sold the full devices 2000 Euro he sell 65 pcs in one year without any advice only by present it in 2 shop in Geneva (swiss)

Now he is working in iPad carbon case …. i believe he will sell a lot the price doesn’t matter when is question to be different …

by the way their color scheme of ColorWare is ugly

hamletpri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the look of my IPad, I could not paint it. I just would not trust that.

i'm with you there and don't even have an iPad yet, (waiting in aus here) but the same for my iPhone, i could never do that to it lol

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh yeah,

For those that don't get then it was not meant for you. Don't crap on the idea or the concept that different people like different things. Image is big to me, not $400.00 big, but important none the less. I live in Miami where everyone drives $100,000 dollar cars even if they work at McDonalds. :D

If you are so consumed with image, and living in Miami, where the women are so hot, why are you sitting there posting about an IPad?

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the colors and think it would be nice to paint it, but right now I am just having fun playing with it, and would not want to loose it for the time it would take to get it painted, not to mention the freaking out that would ensue if they messed it up!!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For those that don't get then it was not meant for you. Don't crap on the idea or the concept that different people like different things. Image is big to me, not $400.00 big, but important none the less. I live in Miami where everyone drives $100,000 dollar cars even if they work at McDonalds. :Don't hate because we also have the hottest women. I digress

If you are so consumed with image, and living in Miami, where the women are so hot, why are you sitting there posting about an IPad?

You touch the right point +10 for this reply

lowlife

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh yeah,

Calm down there tiger. Enjoying my surroundings and an Ipad are not mutually exclusive activities. My point behind the post was to derail some of the negativity directed towards a product that no one has yet to experience with some light humor. Somehow offense was taken.

There was no undercurrent of malice in my post. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinions and it is important to share those but also share commentary regarding validity and feasibility which can actually add to the knowledge base. Sheesh

Most reactions

Latest posts