What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wall Street Journal App Question

TFinnigan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see a lot of references to the "downloading" of the WSJ app as if that was everything. The content I am able to view is not so great- you can read 1 article then the next 5 have the subscriber add covering up most of it. The subscription price seems ludicrous. $3.99 a week for digital. Question I can't find an answer to. If I subscribe- is the issue "downloaded" to my iPad wifi. Can I take it on the plane and read it. Or must I be "online" to read the issue. Thank you, Tim

JHC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see a lot of references to the "downloading" of the WSJ app as if that was everything. The content I am able to view is not so great- you can read 1 article then the next 5 have the subscriber add covering up most of it. The subscription price seems ludicrous. $3.99 a week for digital. Question I can't find an answer to. If I subscribe- is the issue "downloaded" to my iPad wifi. Can I take it on the plane and read it. Or must I be "online" to read the issue. Thank you, Tim

Hi Tim

I'm a subscriber and you only need to be connected to download the newspaper once. Once you've downloaded a given issue, it'll stay on the iPad for 7 days. Plus you can save articles or whole sections.

Jonathan

Most reactions