What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vpn

bashbrother

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I set-up my Ipad2 to use VPN like I can on my laptop? If so what is the app to allow this? I already have GoToMyPC but I have to leave my laptop on and connected to the internet. It will work but not the best option. Thanks for the help in advance.

HedgeHogLuvva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bashbrother said:
Can I set-up my Ipad2 to use VPN like I can on my laptop? If so what is the app to allow this? I already have GoToMyPC but I have to leave my laptop on and connected to the internet. It will work but not the best option. Thanks for the help in advance.

vpn to where? If to your laptop, then yes it will need to be on and either connected to the internet, or the same local network

OP
B

bashbrother

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't want to have to go through my laptop. Just connect straight to our network. We currently use VPN on our laptops when traveling that allows us to go straight to our network from our laptop. I would like to use the ipad in the same way, thanks. Any ideas?

HedgeHogLuvva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts