What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vpn configuration

carolstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried all that was said in the forum still it does not work, call internet people , they said to contact apple. When I try to look at say qvc live there is no voice. I don't know how to config. please help

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I feel your frustration. You've probably paid for your VPN and your provider refers you to Apple's site.
There are two things that I really like, in app purchases and auto setup. So if you can't get the information you need and decide to find another VPN, consider these two options when shopping. The VPN I use had the auto setup and it saved me a headache. Hope you get it worked out. Good luck

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've heard that Cloak is good, super easy to setup; but it's not free.

And that's about all I know, since I don't use VPN. I never use public wi-fi these days. It's just too much easier to use my LTE connection, and usually faster. Of course, the only reason I get away with that is that I don't do any heavy streaming or downloading while out and about.

But if I did need an occasional VPN solution, I'd probably use Cloak, because I've heard and/or read about it from several tech journalists and bloggers that I trust.

Most reactions