What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virtual keyboard with numbers

Stefx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Is there a way to change the virtual keyboard layout, with slightly smaller keys but with a fifth row for the numbers?

Reaction score
Ipad keyboard with numbers...

This is a MAJOR annoyance. Makes me go back to use my Dell laptop for typing at any length. I really don't want to have to carry around the wireless keyboard EVERYWHERE... At least the OPTION to have this feature would make a huge difference for me. What is the big discrimination against numbers anyway? Oh yeah, add the darn @ symbol too - PLEASE!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Search in Cydia for "5-row keyboard". It does exactly what you want.
I have used it, but it gets annoying because the keys are smaller. I guess you would get used to it though.

Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
Doesn't Cydia require Jailbreak ?

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved

Yeah....... So......?

I don't see where the OP mentioned being broken and being jailbroken a "minor " detail they might need to know beforehand
I know the first time I went looking for Cydia apps I was lost.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Inc

ipadgramma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I would like on the keyboard are the back & forward, up & down arrows. Not having that, is there anyway to get to the text you want to correct or change? For some reason I have a hard time tapping in the right place.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipadgramma said:
What I would like on the keyboard are the back & forward, up & down arrows. Not having that, is there anyway to get to the text you want to correct or change? For some reason I have a hard time tapping in the right place.

Tap and hold until the magnifier comes up. That will help.

Most reactions

Latest posts