What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Viewing a shared calendar

babypink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

In outlook I have created a shared calendar with a work colleague over MS Exchange on my laptop

On my iPad I can view my day to day calendar and also my shared one I created. However my colleague can view the shared calendar on his laptop but not on the iPad? Does the iPad not allow to view more than one calendar

darcymcd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
babypink said:
Hi all

In outlook I have created a shared calendar with a work colleague over MS Exchange on my laptop

On my iPad I can view my day to day calendar and also my shared one I created. However my colleague can view the shared calendar on his laptop but not on the iPad? Does the iPad not allow to view more than one calendar

How were you able to view the shared calendar? I have the same situation and I can't see the shared calendar on my iPad

OP
B

babypink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just make up a shared calendar on my PC and then invite the person to allow them to view it. Now on the iPad I can view it but he cant

txniteowl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe you can see it because you created it. The person you are sharing with can't. I was asking similar the other day here. It's in the iPad in Business & Education section.

jacklee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just make up a shared calendar on my PC and then invite the person to allow them to view it.

Most reactions

Latest posts