What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Videos playing in slow motion

Luzzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I created a few videos on my ipad mini and wanted to transfer them to my PC.

I logged into icloud.com on my PC and downloade the videos.

However, when I now play them on my PC the videos are in slow motion but the sound is normal speed.

I have tried different video players, VLC media player, GOM player, Quicktime with no luck.

I am running Windows XP Pro.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks. Laura.

OP
L

Luzzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check the videos on your iPad and make sure you didn't accidently record them in SL-MO mode.

Thanks for your reply. I have checked my ipad mini settings which states that videos are recording at 1080pHD at 30 fps.

The videos play fine on the ipad. It's only when they are transferred to a PC that they are in slo mo.

Any other ideas please?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's not a setting, but a camera mode. If your iPad model and iOS version permit, it shows up as an option in the camera app; just like switchig between photo and video modes. If you look in the Photos app, all Slo-Mo videos will show up in a Slo-Mo album (in the albums tab).

However, if the videos don't play in slow motion on the iPad then they are are almost certainly normal speed. I don't know why they would play slower on the PC, and I can't experiment since I don't have the equipment. Sorry.

Most reactions

Latest posts