What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vaja Cases Is Making a Mini Case

shEEEsh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the Vaja Cases. I see they are gearing up for the mini. It shows one in yellow on their site.
iPad mini

For sure this will be my case .. maybe ...

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That sure is a pretty case! May have to look at that one some more! Love the yellow one too! :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
gmaines said:
I have one for my 4s phone & iPad 2... They are very,very nice.

I like it because it doesn't look bulky! What colored did you get?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Those are really expensive!!!

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How much were they, I didn't see prices?

I didn't see prices for the mini cases, but those for the new iPad start at $120 and go up to over $300. While those for the mini will likely sell for less, they will still be pricey.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't see prices for the mini cases, but those for the new iPad start at $120 and go up to over $300. While those for the mini will likely sell for less, they will still be pricey.

Oh my..they are pricey, aren't they...but sure do look nice!

OP
S

shEEEsh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the leather that Vaja uses. I actually have 3 of their messenger bags for the ipad. Got them for CHEAP on eBay when I got lucky. I have a brown one and 2 blacks. Took the 2 black cases to a leather shop and he removed the strap off of one and attached it to the other black bag one WITH the strap. Now I can carry it like a purse rather than just a case for my ipad. It has the large compartment for the ipad, one for my iphone, zipper for my charger cord and a tiny pocket for the white apple charger (really have to fight to get that in and out at first because it is very tight.) I then have the other (now attached bag) for all my stuff .. wallet etc .. I should take a picture. Being new they are $240 it would have been an INSANE $500 for the two bags .. Thanks to eBay it was NOT.

Talk2USoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
shEEEsh said:
I love the Vaja Cases. I see they are gearing up for the mini. It shows one in yellow on their site.
iPad mini

For sure this will be my case .. maybe ...

LOVE Vaja cases. I have found them at a discount after paying full price for a custom MacBookAir case. I have a White Leather one I no longer use for an iPad1 if anyone's interested (like new).

Most reactions

Latest posts