What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using the Message App Across iOS Devices???

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have both an iPhone 4S and an iPad 2012. I like to use the Message app. I was using it on my iPad 2...then I got the iPhone...after getting that, it seems the iPad version quit working...it remains so on the new iPad.

On the phone..I can text folks...the App is smart enough to know if the other person has a registered iDevice or not...and will send a regular sms text message if not. That is fine. But I just want to be able to use the iPad when I'm on that or use the iPhone when I'm on that. And, I would like messages to show up in both places so I can respond from either device.

Am I asking to much?

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
You need to make sure receive at both use the same email address on your iphone and ipad. The phone will currently be set to your phone number probably.

OP
AQ_OC

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think I'm already doing that, though I have 3 emails where I can receive messages. Same ones on both.

Most reactions

Latest posts