What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using Talkatone with Google Two Step Sign In

NYHorsewoman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Over the weekend, I set up Google's two step password sign in. It works fine for everything so far except talkatone. I cannot seem to log in to Talkatone. It only says my sign in is invalid even though I'm entering the right password because Google is likely sending back an error message looking for the second sign in. Anybody know what to do?

joeyteel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NYHorsewoman said:
Over the weekend, I set up Google's two step password sign in. It works fine for everything so far except talkatone. I cannot seem to log in to Talkatone. It only says my sign in is invalid even though I'm entering the right password because Google is likely sending back an error message looking for the second sign in. Anybody know what to do?

You need to setup an application specific password in your google account and then use that password instead.

Most reactions