What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using Mail on a shared iPad

Johnn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found a solution

I found an app the other day that fixes this issue! It is called Print n share pro and it has its own email and web browser (and of course lets you print too). Anyway it has an option to add different users that then use their own space, works great! Just search the app store for print n share pro

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello,
I don't think that there is an elegant way to do this. Don't forget, it's called an"I"pad, not a "we"pad. It is designed for a single owner. Just like th eIPhone, IPod etc.

Thats funny - a "We Pad"! Seriously though - many of us live in a household where the iPad might have to be shared at times. Although, I wouldnt use it for multiple e-mails or whatever. Sharing it, IMO, should be limited to just a few games or browsing, stuff like that. Lots of us still have that "laptop/PC" mentality where we are accustomed to multiple users and accounts.

This is why for X-mas this year, we might chip in with other relatives to get my 13 year old daughter her own iPad. :)

Most reactions