What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using iPad like a Wacom Tablet

xhuntercx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any possible way to use the iPad just as a touch screen input for the pc? Im doubting there is way, but I thought I might as well ask.

drb_52

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Check out splastop remote desktop for iPad in the app store.

OP
xhuntercx

xhuntercx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i already have that app and i guess it works fine, but is there anything to do so it can be like the thing mentioned above?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if this is what you mean, but take a look at Mobile Mouse (Remote/Trackpad for the iPad). It's $2.99 (USD) in the App Store. With it, I can control a lot of my PC (mouse actions, volume, etc.). It acts as both a mouse, keyboard and a hot button center.

Just a thought...

Marilyn

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if this is what you mean, but take a look at Mobile Mouse (Remote/Trackpad for the iPad). It's $2.99 (USD) in the App Store. With it, I can control a lot of my PC (mouse actions, volume, etc.). It acts as both a mouse, keyboard and a hot button center.

Just a thought...

Marilyn

How's the drag feature on it, though? In order to do what he's asking, it needs be able to have a drag mouse feature, which has been a serious shortcoming for people who, for instance, want to play flash games on a tablet.

Most reactions

Latest posts