What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using iPad in Germany on O2

ctw0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you receive this fonic sim card from germansimcards.com the card should already be activated.

Thank you, Kricke! germansimcard.com requested the hotel address in Germany where I will be staying, in order to activate the card. (The card is still in transit from Germany.)

Hopefully, germansimcard.com will provide me with a password in order to log into the fonic.de site. Or if not, perhaps I will be able to use the phone number and "Freischaltungsnummer" from the back side of the card in order to create my own password.

Last edited:

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Should you need help send me a mail and maybe I can assist you once you are here in Germany.
Should you happen to be in Berlin, give me a call.

Knut

New Hampshire - Live free or die - that's what I read on the number plates of many many cars over there.

ctw0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Should you need help send me a mail and maybe I can assist you once you are here in Germany.

Thanks for the offer! After reading the information in this thread, I have sent my question about "Tagesflatrate" to germansimcard.com; I will post here what I learn from them.

New Hampshire - Live free or die - that's what I read on the number plates of many many cars over there.

And also on my own number plate; it has been the motto of the state of New Hampshire since the time of the Revolutionary War. :eek:

Tom

Most reactions

Latest posts