What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USA app store apps

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alright, so I live in Canada and I have a Canadian iTunes account. I wanted to buy some apps,but I didn't have much money,so I looked on eBay. I found an iTunes card for a really good price. I bought the card and tried to redeem it. That's when I found out my card was a USA card.

I thought no problem, I'll make a USA iTunes account. I did and I redeemed the card, it worked! I downloaded some USA iTunes apps and synced it to my iPad. I was so excited.

I opened an app, and it just closed right away. This happened with all the apps from the USA app store.

Now I'm sitting here seeing if anyone knows how I can fix this.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Delete the. Apps and down load direct to iPad try again make sure your I pad is on the USA iTunes site not Canada easy way to change is to go to bottom of apps Store page and sign out then sign in with USA account. I assume you used a USA address and a different emails account. Yes? Also do a reset of the iPad hold down on/off button and home key until White apple logo appears. Just another option

OP
GenerationX

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All it seems that all I had to do was log onto the USA account on the iPad and then log back on the Canadian one. All the apps work! Thanks man :)

Most reactions

Latest posts