What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading photos from iPad 2 to SkyDrive?

johnster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone show me how to upload photos from my iPad 2 to SkyDrive? After selecting the photos I select Share which produces a pull down menu of icons Mail, Facebook etc. but no SkyDrive icon although SkyDrive is installed and working. Any help appreciated. John

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can anyone show me how to upload photos from my iPad 2 to SkyDrive? After selecting the photos I select Share which produces a pull down menu of icons Mail, Facebook etc. but no SkyDrive icon although SkyDrive is installed and working. Any help appreciated. John

Hi! You have to do it through the SkyDrive app. Open it. At the upper right corner, you'll find an icon:

image-3451818022.jpg

Tap it, select "Add element", then "add existing element". After that, you may choose, what you want to upload.

OP
J

johnster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks J.A., Problem solved. I guess I thought the "Share" arrow was for outgoing pictures not incoming. Live and learn. Thanks again.

Most reactions

Latest posts