What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading photo to website via iPad2

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, Perhaps someone might be able to help me with uploading photos to a website. I have no idea how to upload a photo from my iPad2 to a website. When I hit "browse" on the website to find the photo I get nothing, it's grayed out. I assume that the iPad2 isn't exactly the same as uploading a photo from your PC. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PatriciaF said:
Hello, Perhaps someone might be able to help me with uploading photos to a website. I have no idea how to upload a photo from my iPad2 to a website. When I hit "browse" on the website to find the photo I get nothing, it's grayed out. I assume that the iPad2 isn't exactly the same as uploading a photo from your PC. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

You won't be able to as the iPad file system doesn't work the same as a pc. There is however workarounds, where is the website you want to upload to? Could I try it for you? As iCab mobile (a very good web browser in its own right) can upload to certain websites, amongst other things that safari can't do such as download. You can choose the pictures from the camera roll too.

OP
PatriciaF

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks addiosamigo, What I trying to do is copy a website picture,save it to my wi-fi 64GB/3G iPad2 as I would do with my PC, whcih I can do so far, then use that picture to post on the website which I have been unable to do. When I use the company website to post that copied picture, the "browse" is blocked out if I am on my iPad2 so I can't . I tried pasting and that did't work either. I can post pictures to Blogger via BE Write, I just click sent tp Blogger.Sorry you won't be able to post on this particular website it's only for authorized users. Thanks for any information.

jempabus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just for your info. The iCab does no longer support the upload of photos :(

Bingoldsby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jempabus said:
Just for your info. The iCab does no longer support the upload of photos :(

Sorry... but that's not so. I just did it. The website has a page used to upload personal photos, the button to select photo brought up a section called "downloads" and also another which contains the camera roll, the photo library, and video library.

Brian - Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts