What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading multiple photos to websites--help please!

gdbooth103

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need to upload 20+ photos to a picture printing website. Is there an app for this? Or some type of adapter so that I can put them on thumb drive and take to store? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The only way to use a USB stick to take to the store is to first transfer the pictures to your computer. Then, you can copy them to the stick to take to the store.

However, may I suggest you loathe a look in the App Store and see if the place to which you want to take the pictures has an app? I've seen some of the pharmacy stores, and Walmart, have an app that you might could use. Then, you could do all the uploading from your iPad by using the app.

Maybe that'll help?

Marilyn

OP
G

gdbooth103

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For some reason, when I try to upload pics to one of the sites, it's not letting me upload my pics. And I have looked in the app store, but was hoping to get some recommendations. Ive even searched this site, and the ones I saw are no longer in the store.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
iCab Mobile may work. This browser allows uploads to many sites, but not all.

The best bet, as Marilyn said, is to check for an app by that service or store. If not, and you have no particular reason for using that store, you could always try getting your prints from a store that does have an app.

Most reactions

Latest posts