What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading from Browser

steve86fire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a newly jailbroken ipad, which worked perfectly, but I was wondering if there was a solution to this: I would like to be able to upload files from my ipad in an internet browser (which does not need to be Safari). As you know, the "upload" button on most websites does not function on the ipad. Is there a fix for this?

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Me too! I'm infuriated that the upload button is deactivated and even apps can upload pictures, but Safari can't.

FahQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I admit this is one of the first issues that has really bothered me about the iPad. Uploading is pretty essential ......

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you're trying to upload pictures, and/or link to them, I'm mostly satisfied with using the Photobucket app. It still bugs me though.

muyoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too am pissed that I cannot upload. I think the main reason is that apple restricts access to the file system, and to upload things, you would need to be able to browse through the file system for whatever file you want to upload. Also, Apple's file system is the most confusing mess of a file system I have ever seen; there is a reason they dont want people to have access to it.

Most reactions

Latest posts