What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upgrading?

AlxiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, how many of you guys are trading in your iPad 2 for the new iPad?

As much as I like the thought of that new retina display I can't warrant the trade. Who out there is giving up the iPad 2?

Sent from my iPad 2

Wakeupdead87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im in the market for an iPad and honestly might just buy an iPad 2. Retina this retina that, bahhh dont be a sheep ;)

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My ipad2 is like a trusted old car,you just dont want to get rid of it.Why not just add to the collection and buy the 3 anyway?

OP
AlxiPad

AlxiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Semel. Nice idea ;). But seriously I can't give up this iPad just yet. What happened to Siri? Surely us iPad users deserve that feature? There wasn't enough new features for me to take the plunge.

And hey. This is the last Steve Jobs announced device ;)

Sent from my iPad 2

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the ipad 1 and 2.Maybe go buy the 3 and start my own ipad evolution museum?

OP
AlxiPad

AlxiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sure :) do you still use the original iPad. Which one is your daily driver?

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AlxiPad said:
Sure :) do you still use the original iPad. Which one is your daily driver?

Daily,the 2. The 1 I use at home to play my music and music videos through my entertainment system.And of course to watch sports channels at work because the app they released in South Africa to watch sattelite tv on your ipad only works on non jailbroken devices.

OP
AlxiPad

AlxiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like that. You know something I actually prefer the form factor of the original iPad. It feels sturdy in the hand

Sent from my iPad 2

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes,and carrying the 2 around without a case is high risk business.It slips very easy.

OP
AlxiPad

AlxiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I got me a nice leather envelope case for my iPad 2. I dropped this thing in some tiles a few months ago and I almost died. Little dent on the back corner but thankfully no damage to the screen

Sent from my iPad 2

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I kinda think the iPad 2 was designed to be dropped or slip from your hands or hand.

Just my 2 cents

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Redneck_Randy said:
I kinda think the iPad 2 was designed to be dropped or slip from your hands or hand.

Just my 2 cents

Keeps the sales going.

emem12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Semel said:
My ipad2 is like a trusted old car,you just dont want to get rid of it.Why not just add to the collection and buy the 3 anyway?

Your not going to use the iPad2 I don't get what is so great about the ipad3

Most reactions

Latest posts