What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated to iOS7 and am having problems...

AB241

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday I updated my iPad, I now have the following problems..

My background wallpaper is stretched and looks blurry.

Guided access makes BBC iplayer crash when I end guided access, if a program is playing and I end guided access it plays the sound but the image goes and the iplayer start screen is open but unresponsive.

I cannot access the restrictions settings anymore, they now have a password which they never did before and I can't get into it with any password I have ever used.

I am completely gutted about what the update has done to my iPad, I use the guided access on the iplayer app a lot and now I have to shut it down and start again all the time. I hate the look of the whole update and with I had known that I did not have to update if I didn't want to ( as you will tell I don't know a lot when it comes to these things).

If anyone has any ideas to sort any of this please let me know... :)

big red rich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad I'm not the only one, guided access issues on iplayer has been a pain since I updated.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are some glitches with wallpaper aspect ratios and scaling. Try some new ones. Also, some apps aren't optimized or working with the new OS just yet. It'll be that way for a little while until all of the developers get apps updated. Lots of us have apps that aren't compatible yet. It'll happen soon.

Most reactions