What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update issues

surf2wake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having some serious update issue's on my ipad. It kept giving me the "itunes was unable to load data class information from sync services. reconnect or try again later"

this is the 200th time i've seen this. so i connected the ipad in held down power and home key and had it start in itunes in restore mode. it updated the software, but now everything is gone off my ipad... i've tried restoring from back up, but it's giving me the same alert again "itunes was unable to load data class information from sync services. reconnect or try again later"

can anyone help me with this?

running newest version of itunes on windows xp professional, and i've reinstalled itunes twice

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd help but I have no answers....sounds like corrupt backup...maybe try right click on your device in iTunes and see if you have another previous backup to use as restore

You can redownload any app you previously bought, and resync any o f your music and videos but your saved files, game sets and such are gone otherwise.

Most reactions