What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unsaved playlist band

troubled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have posted this on YouTube and google but have had no success, my problem is that I have a blank unsaved playlist band across the middle of YouTube page on iPad 2 which won't move or delete thus stopping me accessing what ever is underneath this band I wonder if any one else have come across this problem please help !!!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Try going to m.youtube.com instead of the desktop site. Once you've done it manually, the site tends to remember and redirect you automatically afterwards. There is a Desktop link at the bottom of the page to take you back to that version if needed.

You get to the various features by tapping the 9 squares icon at the top right of the page.

OP
T

troubled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply twerpoet I have tried all this before and again and it makes no different to the blank band the ruddy thing is still there

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Strange. I only see the stupid playlist band if I'm on the desktop version of the site.

I was going to make a screen shot and make sure were were talking about the same thing, but I can't get the band to show up. I don't have any playlists set up, so maybe that makes a difference.

OP
T

troubled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes it is in desktop that it causes most problems because I cannot edit or play the video underneath this stupid band it need to be moved or deleted which I cannot do

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Let me be sure I understand.

If you manually enter the m.youtube.com address in Safari, it still takes you to the desktop site and you have the band? Because if you are actually on the mobile site there should be no band.

The mobile site is a bit more limited, but you can do most things from it once you explore the options.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Here is what the mobile site looks like, and how you get to the options.

MobileYouTube.jpg

OP
T

troubled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks again for your reply but the problem remains the same you are right if we check video list this way it is not a problem the problem is when I need to edit video I can only do this through desktop and it is there that this ******* evil band appears and I have used google search engine to log on to YouTube but there again I need to use desktop to edit, I apologise if I sound confusing I am not very computer literate

Most reactions

Latest posts