What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unlimited data?

jmbarker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe. Both are losing customers in large numbers. ABC News aired a segment about this a couple of weeks ago. People in large numbers dump their carriers when their contract ends because they want a better deal. Both companies would keep customers longer if the customer could get unlimited data plans. Main issue is available bandwidth. Supposedly.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doubt it. AT&T and Verizon have been throttling customers on unlimited phone plans, for instance.

OP
taylor.sheridan

taylor.sheridan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jmbarker said:
Maybe. Both are losing customers in large numbers. ABC News aired a segment about this a couple of weeks ago. People in large numbers dump their carriers when their contract ends because they want a better deal. Both companies would keep customers longer if the customer could get unlimited data plans. Main issue is available bandwidth. Supposedly.

Yea, I have unlimited data on my cell phone through AT&T and just bought the new iPad and went the Verizon route...they would definitely keep and gain more customers if they would put out an unlimited plan

lasllcap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
taylor.sheridan said:
Yea, I have unlimited data on my cell phone through AT&T and just bought the new iPad and went the Verizon route...they would definitely keep and gain more customers if they would put out an unlimited plan

If you are adventurous google " AT&T sim in Verizon Ipad3" and see what these guys in NZ are doing. I also have new Verizon Pad and was interested go find out you can slip in your AT&T phone sim and (with a bit of bit of computer work) run on the AT&T net; not LTE but ATTs fake LTE on the 700 band.

Most reactions