What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to update ipad2 with 5.0.1 to 5.0

odismalinda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I go to general look for updates and get an error message. Tried over and over and cannot get to update. Unable to check for updates. An error occurred while checking for a software update

Last edited:
OP
O

odismalinda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
odismalinda said:
I go to general look for updates and get an error message. Tried over and over and cannot get to update. Unable to check for updates. An error occurred while checking for a software update

Happy days Down loaded 5.1 update with iTunes even prompted me that I did not have everything backed up to iTunes every thing looks good and it even told me I could go back to original version if I had a problem thanks for help.

lonewriter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
odismalinda said:

I'm having the same problem. I've tried several times to upgrade but nothing works.

Most reactions