What's new

Unable to delete some data

marric

iPF Noob
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
hi , since updating to iOS10.3.1 I've been unable to delete some of my data,
When I go into Safari I am able to delete the cookies and also some of the data but for some reason there seems to be some that just won't shift, I have one from a diy place that adds more each time I use that site, I now have 812kb from them, at the moment there are six sites I'm unable to delete, I never had this problem until my iPad 2air was updated, has anyone any ideas on the matter, thanks
 
Have you already tried going to Settings>Safari>Clear History and Website Data?
 
Thanks for taking the trouble to look at my post, as you see in my message I do go into settings >safari>then I clear everything. But my problem is certain items of data won't disappear no matter how many times I try to clear it ,if I use those sites again it adds more data, I like to clear everything when I've been on line
 
It looks like this is a common problem. Apple is working on a solution.

In the meantime, send feedback to Apple, let them know about your issue:
Feedback - iPad - Apple

It's very likely that you won't receive a reply, but this method makes sure Apple knows what's going on.
 
Thanks JA I'send feedback and just sit and wait, I also have a problem with them not accepting my password for some reason, never had any of this until the update.
 
Which password is not accepted?
For your Apple ID or iCloud ID? Something else?
 
Hi JA, I was logging into iTunes with my old password that I've always used, which of cause didn't work ,I always thought we had a different one for the forum boards, anyway I logged in with the forum board one it worked so everything seems fine.
Thanks again
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom