What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK peeps : what's your plan?

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
This coming friday morning. Fek, the wait seems like an eternity!!!

Living in the Cardiff area, which isnt the worlds most popular/populated town, im hoping there'll be minimum cues (if any at all). My local Apple shop opens at 9.30am, but i'll be phoning them the day before to find out the crack.
To be honest, i dont mind turning up a few mins early, but i certainly aint cueing for an age with no definate out come.

But i doubt they'll give me any info on expected custom or what stocks they have. So, lets hope the on-line order service stays with delivery times within the week as long as poss.

What will you guys be doing?

owenmorris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well we have a Apple store at the metro centre Gateshead which is about 24 miles for me, I phoned PC World and they say that they are expecting to sell on launch day and we have 2 superstores locally.I now need to wait and phone both later in week as I'm willing to queue as they expecting people in their masses and possible rumors already of backorder.....

Most reactions

Latest posts