What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK iTunes now with iPad and iBooks

rwilts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As title says for other UK residents waiting for Friday ( or pos Thursday) iTunes now fully iPadded up.:D

Yarrow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not for me, it's not. Just checked desktop and have latest download version and no access to books. Expecting iPad to arrive tomorrow or Friday - maybe on board iTunes will. Hope so!!!!

Last edited:

cotti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep very good I bought Pages and DL another 19 apps to try was gona get Plants vx Aliens but 5.99 ....

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not for me, it's not. Just checked desktop and have latest download version and no access to books. Expecting iPad to arrive tomorrow or Friday - maybe on board iTunes will. Hope so!!!!

Click on Applications tag in itunes then after it loads you will see Ipad/ Ipod button Select Ipad and all the Apps that are PREloaded will be there many will be added after the release on 28th. Your time,

Colin Australia

Most reactions