What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

two game center id's on one apple id??

andreak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
now that i have my own ipad, i'd like to play my wife in game center. we share the same apple id/password so we could sync some of the same paid-for apps. this posed a problem when i tried to access game center because it recognized her GC id. when i tried to create a new GC account, there was a point in the process when it said if i were to proceed i would be creating a new apple id. i stopped and canceled because i was worried that i would change the id/password of my ipad.

is there a way for both of us to play in GC whilst still using the same GC apple id/password? Is there a workaround,,,can i play against myself,,,does creating a new apple id/password on my ipad create a new apple id/password for the ipad and thus render my syncing options useless?

in the future there will probably come a time when there's no need to share paid-apps....at THAT time would i be able to change/create a new apple id/password on my ipad?

thx
:eek:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts