What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ID & Password

PBat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings,

1. I have changed Internet providers and would like to change my Apple ID to match. How do I do this?

2. I have been tring to make purchases at the App store and I keep getting asked for my password. When I enter it, a message pops up saying it is incorrect. How do I fix this. PLease keep in mind that I can no longer access my previous Email address to get a password hitn or something like that.

Thanks for your help!

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Greetings,

1. I have changed Internet providers and would like to change my Apple ID to match. How do I do this?

2. I have been tring to make purchases at the App store and I keep getting asked for my password. When I enter it, a message pops up saying it is incorrect. How do I fix this. PLease keep in mind that I can no longer access my previous Email address to get a password hitn or something like that.

Thanks for your help!
To change your ID email, go to id.apple.com and edit your email.
On the website, I think you can answer security questions to get your password.
Hope this helps.

Regards.
From the iPad of Goofy8275, iPadForums.net user

Most reactions

Latest posts