What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two annoying bugs--I assume

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've had the Ipad 3 since day 1--64 GB, 3G (and wooee, this week we got Lte/4G though I use very little data--usually less than 50% of my 1GB). Whenever I turn on cellular data, since I don't leave it on all the time--but even if it is still on, when switching from wifi to 3G which actually happens quite often I almost always have to reboot. I know this seems to be a known issue.

The second one may be related. I have two email accounts, a Charter one and a Gmail one. A number of times a day I get a message saying the gmail can't be gotten. I have to reboot then to download Gmail--and its a pain. Does not happen with Charter mail but most of mine is gmail. It didn't happen with Ipad 1 but not sure if this happened after IOS 5.1, Ipad 3--don't think it is firmware related as my Ipad 1, used just for music now, still doesn't appear to have the problem. Curious if others have the Gmail/reboot issue.

Diane

City

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also use a wifi version. I suggest you contact Apple Support for that.

I have seen a lot of people have been having problems getting Gmail on their iPad. Although, another way to use gmail is to just go on Safari and login.

Most reactions

Latest posts