What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV Shows cover art

AJLComputers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys

I have a lot of TV shows that are ripped from DVDs and saved from my PVR and they have no cover art, does anyone know of a way of getting the coverart that is used in iTunes? I've tried right click and get cover art and it doesn't work.

If not can anyone share the artwork that they have, either purchased programs through itunes or ones you've created yourself. Hopefully we can get a decent amount of covers here and everyone will gain from it.

Thanks.

I have Inbetweeners S1 S2 S3, Simpsons S1 - S11, an idiot abroad, a couple of Criminal Minds and a Mythbusters, let me know if you want any of these and I'll post them up.

I'd love any Mythbusters, Criminal Minds, Boston Legal, Goodnight Sweetheart or Black Adder.

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I usually find an image I want for my ripped movies or TV shows from Google and either save the image and point the "artwork" section of the "get info" to it, or just drag and drop the image from the webpage into the artwork square.

OP
A

AJLComputers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just can't seem to find any suitable images in Google or Bing. Maybe I'm just too fussy or something but I want them to be 500x500 pixels or there abouts. Otherwise they just look poor when transfered to the iPad.

Most reactions