What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4OD Release Date?

Brindley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Searching the web brings up loads of different news articals about the new 4 on demand tv application, but nobody mentions any sort of release date...anybody know when this is going to be?

OP
Brindley

Brindley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Yes, that was posted 2 weeks 1 day ago, and it says It will be released 'in three weeks time' I hope this means within three weeks and not another 6 days. I wish somewhere would give us an exact release date!

It's abit odd that Chanel 4 don't mention anything about it on there website dont you think?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, that was posted 2 weeks 1 day ago, and it says It will be released 'in three weeks time' I hope this means within three weeks and not another 6 days. I wish somewhere would give us an exact release date!

It's abit odd that Chanel 4 don't mention anything about it on there website dont you think?

I wonder whether it's in any way linked to the release of the iPad2 and the 4.3 update? Maybe they're including some specific enhancements to take advantage of the new graphics capabilities of the iPad2. I only have an iPad1 so it would be really annoying if the 4OD app only works on the iPad2 - like iMovie....

Tim

OP
Brindley

Brindley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I only have an iPad 1 too, so if that is the case I will not be happy. Surely that wont be, the app is becoming a one off payment app after the first 3 months so to only market this app to iPad 2 users would be a big mistake, they would lose out on so much money...i have my fingers crossed!

OP
Brindley

Brindley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I keep checking the App store every day and the internet every day for any sort of updates, and nothing...I do hope that this application is release some time this week as I am getting tired of waiting!

I have a feeling this is going to be one of the best Apps available...

Most reactions

Latest posts