What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TuneIn car mode

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You guys won't believe this

I specifically said my question was for the iPad version, and I said I deleted/reinstalled with no success and rebooted as well.

Kaykaykay, what's the name of the one who replied to you and confirmed the iPad app did not have a car mode?

It was Derek.

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I see they updated Tunein Radio today (March 1st)... There still is no car mode for the iPad, but in the write up they have in the App Store, they no longer mention that a car mode was added to the Tunein iPad app ....

seikooc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
*goes into settings on TuneIn Pro, finds Car Mode* OMG I NEVER KNEW!! *heads shake everywhere*

OP
S

Stefx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
*goes into settings on TuneIn Pro, finds Car Mode* OMG I NEVER KNEW!! *heads shake everywhere*

I'm in the iPad TuneIn pro and there's no car mode. Several others (and TuneIn themselves) have confirmed this.
I do see it on my iPhone TuneIn pro.

Can you upload a screenshot?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, please, seikooc - please post a screen shot of the car mode for TuneIn radio - on the iPad.

We've already talked about how we can find it on our phones ... just can't on the iPad.

I, for one, would be thrilled to be proven wrong. So, please - show?

Thanks.

Marilyn

seikooc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stefx said:
I'm in the iPad TuneIn pro and there's no car mode. Several others (and TuneIn themselves) have confirmed this.
I do see it on my iPhone TuneIn pro.

Can you upload a screenshot?

I meant in general... Sorry to get your hopes up

:) seikooc :(

Most reactions