What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble printing from email

Status
Not open for further replies.

shady719

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have yahoo email and I am unable to print emails from my ipad . I have a Canon AirPrint printer. Every thing else will print for me but emails won't. Any help would be appreciated.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have yahoo email and I am unable to print emails from my ipad . I have a Canon AirPrint printer. Every thing else will print for me but emails won't. Any help would be appreciated.

I can't print my yahoo emails from my ipad4. Am able to print other things with my AirPrint printer but not emails. Any help would be appreciated

Hi Shady - you're 'double posting' the same question in different forums - poor forum etiquette, fragments the discussion, confuses the responders, and likely against the rules here - please be careful in the future - NOW, I did reply to you in your other thread - check it out & good luck! Dave :)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, giradman - you made some excellent (and true) observations.

Therefore, as you do have the other thread running, shady719, we'll go ahead and close this one. Please use the other thread to post updates and continue the conversation.

Thank you.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions