What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble connecting via Bluetooth to Böse Soundlink Wireless Mobile Speaker

mjlacroix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
Not sure it is an Ipad or Iphone problem, but when I want to connect to my Böse device, I can see it, but I can't pair it.
Any idea ? Thanks

OP
M

mjlacroix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Found solution; not in manual though. After holding the bluetooth button for 10 sec ( you will hear a beep ), push during 10 sec. On the mute button ( until all indication lights flash ). This is resetting the device and you can pair on bluetooth. YES !

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad you found the solution! Thanks for sharing, I'm sure that info could help other users. I recently had a similar problem with my SoundFreq, I had to unplug, and replug it in to get it to 're-pair' with my iPad.

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like the Sound Freq. the quality is good, and it comes with a small remote control (there is also an app you can use to control it). On Fm radio or Aux input, it can go very loud. But on bluetooth, I find that it's not quite as loud (ok for me because I like lower level music).

rfengr_1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Thanks guys, I was about to return my unit to the store. Why don't they put this bit of advice in the manual? My ability to pair had completely broken. I'm sure the SW entered some state that messed it up. You just saved me a bunch of hassle.

wharfrat99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank You!!!! MJLACROIX!!!! I created an account, just to tell you how awesome you are.... You truly saved me so much hassle.. Thank you so much...

lamar310

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@mjlacroix...I had to create an account also just to say thanks. I went to Best Buy and asked for help and came up short on this issue. I am back in the game and enjoying my SoundLink again.

jzulu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HEllo, I have a similar problem escept that it happens with one iPAD not with the other. I can connect one device but not the other iPAD we have or my iPHONE. I tried disconnecting the 1st iPAD in case the BOSE sound System only allows 1 device at a time (is this so?), but even after disconnecting I cannot connect any of the other 2 devices. I tried your trick of holding down the MUTE button, but it doesn't fix the problem
Any suggestions? Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts