What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tree frog pad is weird

ryan8813

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you seen this? At first I thought it was bizarre, but it might work in certain situations. Still a strange concept: just a big sticky sheet for the back of your iPad... I bet it will get filthy pretty quick.

treefrogpad.com - Home

Able

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TFP is cool. I had my iPhone Stuck on one while waterskiing last summer.
Just wash it when it gets dirty. It comes back just as sticky as ever. You are right,it's out of the box thinking but then so is iPad

Last edited:

meganwallace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It actually lasts a long time before it gets dirty... kind of depends on where you use it. When it does get dirty, it washes easy with soap and water and dries quickly. Kind of wild how it gets all slippery when it's soapy and wet, then sticky when it dries.

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any residue? I am not poking fun, but I bought my nieces some of the toys made from the same meterial and they leave a very slight oily residue, my wife did not like it on the nicely cleaned stainless refridgerator door!

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One cat in the house and that thing is useless.

Put a broom handle on it and clean the floors!

Seriously, I think it's great for temporary applications. Just be sure you take the iPad off of it when you're done. Cause you'll hear something crash during the night.... Ouch!

Most reactions

Latest posts